1. Social distancing should be used at all times per the current CDC guidelines.
2. Individuals should practice good hygiene including washing hands with soap and water, using hand sanitizer especially after touching surfaces, avoid touching their face, and sneeze or cough into a tissue.
3. The City of St. Peters has taken the bleachers out of the parks, so parents should bring their own chair and social distance.
4. Concession stands will be open. Splatter shields will be used until they are no longer needed. Patrons should follow social distancing while in line.
5. SPAA is not allowed to fill any outside jugs, water bottles or cups so be sure and bring your own water and ice for those containers.
6. Spitting is not allowed, including sunflower seeds. Sunflower seeds will not be sold or allowed at the parks.
Modified Game Rules
7. Dugouts – Coaches and players are asked to maintain 6 ft. social distancing while in the dugouts. This will require some players and coaches to stay out of the dugouts. Fences will be marked for a point of reference.
8. No incoming teams are allowed in the dugouts until all players and coaches from the previous games have left
9. No team water coolers are allowed. All players should bring their own water bottles with their name or numbers marked clearly on the bottle.
10.During Ground Rules - Only 1 coach from each team (NO PLAYERS ALLOWED). Umpires and Coaches should still be practicing social distancing during ground rules.
11.Coaches are not allowed out on the field to argue calls.
12.Any mound visit must maintain 6 foot distance. Base and sideline coaches must maintain 6 foot distances and should not touch any player on the field.
13.Players after Game – No Handshaking will be allowed. Tip your hats to the opposing team.
14.T-Ball teams and pitching machine teams – No catchers are required. Any team wishing to use a catcher may. If a team wants to use multiple catchers throughout the game it is up to the team to be sure the gear is sanitized between catchers unless the player has their own equipment.
15.No equipment should be shared (i.e. glove, helmet, bats and catching equipment) without being sanitized
16.Teams should use the areas behind the interior fences (if available) to warm-up before games.
**These rules may be changed by SPAA at any time due to any new city or county requirements. SPAA asks all teams to follow the parks rules that have been outlined