Our T-Ball League is a great introduction to team sports and the fundamentals of baseball and softball. We do have structure in this program. We add a little each year to bring players gradually into regular baseball/softball . There are 10 players on the field at a time and a half inning ends when either 3 outs are made or 5 runs are scored, whichever comes first. Full rules may be found in the SPAA Rulebook.
Our T-Ball program is coed. Full and partial teams are welcome as well as individuals without a team. Players may request to play with friends and we work with this request to try to make this happen.
Managers are all volunteer and generally come from within the team. If you would like to manage/coach please contact SPAA for further information ([email protected]).
- 4-5 year old players - T-Ball
- We offer separate leagues if there are enough players, otherwise we combine the 4 and 5 year programs.
- Co-ed: boys and girls
- 2 assigned practices plus 6-game season beginning April 9
- Additional practices are determined by the team manager/coach
- Games times - no inning may start after 1 hour
- Games Played - regular scheduled games are on Saturdays
- Originally scheduled games and practices will be at Woodland Sports Park
- Each player receives a SPAA team t-shirt and hat
- Cost is $75.00 per player
2022 Player Eligibility
- 4 yrs old (T-Ball) for players born between 5/01/17 - 12/31/18
- 5 yrs old (T-Ball) for players born between 5/01/16 - 4/30/17